//Simple is better

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!

copy067_zps0b8d768f
Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call MR PY kill you!.

Status : oredytakenby :: MR . PY




Tagboard
Let's Talk here!



Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: Mrs Hanie

appy mothers day .. [ emak,umie,ibu,mummy ]

our mothers is the sweetest and 
most delicate of all ..
she knows more of paradise 
than angels can recall ..
shes not only beautiful 
but passionately young ..
playful as s kid,yet wise
as one who has lived long ..

Her love is like the rush of life 
a bubbling,laughing spring
that runs through all like liquid light ..
and makes the mountains sing ...


HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to my mom's ROHIYA BTE ROMAND ..
~ I wish,I could tell you,Mom,
                How much you mean to me ..
But,there are no words to describe,
             How much I admire you ..
How much I appreciate you,
           How much I thank you ..
For everything you've done !!~  
 ~ I LOVE YOU ~