//Simple is better

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!

copy067_zps0b8d768f
Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call MR PY kill you!.

Status : oredytakenby :: MR . PY




Tagboard
Let's Talk here!



Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: Mrs Hanie

I miss You !!!

Saying good bye to you was by far on of the hardest things I have ever had to do .. God knows,I loved you with all  of my heart,I always Will .. The time we had together I will never forget .. You were my angel,my lover and my best friend .. I love you for all that you taught me,you made me a stronger woman .. I will miss you touch,your kiss and your sweet embrace,I miss holding you at night and just being together .. I never knew what true love was until I met you .. I will love you always as my heart could not love no other as it is yours ... Good bye My love,My best friend,My angel
: )