//Simple is better

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!

copy067_zps0b8d768f
Welcome to my blog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call MR PY kill you!.

Status : oredytakenby :: MR . PY




Tagboard
Let's Talk here!



Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: Mrs Hanie

i want u to know ..
I've done so much wrong to you .. 
I have started fights with you for no aparent reason ..
I have hurt your feelings ..
and I have broken your heart many times ..
I have ignored you ..
and mistreated you ..
I took for granted ..
But now that you're gone 
Things just aren't the same ...


I miss you ..
and all I want is a Second Chance ..
To get things right this time ..
And prove to you ..
That I really have changed ...
I am a better person thanks to you ..

You're the reason I am who I am today ..







p/s : I wish I could tell you ..
        These are my feelings which He'll never know about honestly .. But I owe my life to him ( sounds love crazy but true ... )